In these difficult times for the arts, supporting Belgian and international artists in making new projects possible
is still our primary mission. Every edition, thanks to the Friends Fund, the festival offers an extra support to some of these projects. If today, more than ever, you share with us the importance and desire to support them, you can join forces with us and become a Friend of the Festival. Due to the SARS-CoV-2 crisis, the Belgian federal government decided to upgrade the tax deductibility to 60% (instead of 45%) for all gifts done in 2020. Thus, your gift of €40 will cost only €16.
€50 and more
- The Friends Night in March 2021: introduction to the festival programme and opening of the Box-office
- A meeting with the supported artist after one of her/his performances during the festival
- Mention of Your name in the brochure 2021, on the website and in the festival centre (unless you don’t want to).
€ 250 and more
- At the beginning of the year: a meeting with the directors to discuss the upcoming festival
- In May 2021: Invitations to discover the festival behind the scenes: general rehearsals, meeting with the artists, guided tours etc.
- All the preceding items for the Friends
€ 1000 and more
- A meeting with the supported artist and with the direction during the year
- The possibility to participate in a prospection-journey with the artistic directors (subject to travel opportunities and security measures put in place for the pandemic)
- All the preceding items for the Friends and Best Friends
All donations of at least €40 per year are tax deductible. Due to the SARS-CoV-2 crisis, the Belgian federal government decided to upgrade the tax deductibility to 60% (instead of 45%) for all gifts done in 2020. Thus, your gift of €40 will cost only €16.
The King Baudouin Foundation sends you the fiscal receipt at the beginning of the following year.
Monthly donations are also possible.
Family of Didier Annicq, Claude de Selliers de Moranville, Michaël Erhart, Pierre Paul Fontainas, An Fonteyne, Olivier & Véronique Gillerot – Van Lierde, Edith Klapwijk, Jean-Luc Peêrs
Fabienne Bessonne, Sandrine Carneroli, Frédérique Chabaud, Jeannine Dath, Philippe De Baere, Stefaan De Clerck, Fabrice & Manoëlle de Kerchove, Bernadette & Michel de Visscher, Charles & Fabienne Delogne – Vermeulen, Benoit Duplat, Patricia Emsens, Olivier Gevart, Jean Jans, Victoria Koukouma, Asisé Mateo Gonzalez, Jean-Luc et Sophie Mauclet, Dominique Mussche, Iwein & Renée Scheer – Lodewijckx, Anne & Christophe Steyaert, Herlinde Van De Maele, Odile Van der Vaeren, Alexandra Van Laethem, Anne-Sophie Van Neste, André Wielemans, Isabelle Wynen
Leo Bogaerts, Charlotte & Thierry Bouckaert, Anne-Marie Breart, Alain Camu, Guy de Bellefroid, Bruno de Halleux, Bruno Della Pietra, Katrien Delcourt, Myriam Delmotte, Lydia Deveen-De Pauw, Christel Dusoleil, Catherine Fache, Chiara Funari, Régine Geûens, Hannelore Goeman, Jean-Pierre Hoa, Ayse Nur Karamanoglu, Pascal Kienlen-Campard, Celesta & Guido Lamote-Sarens, Nicolas Le Bret, George Legrain, Madeline Lutjeharms, Remy & Vinciane Mannès-Ingeveld, Birgit Martens, Stien Michiels, Gianluca Monte, Laure Nyssen, Stéphanie Pécourt, Olivier t'Kint de Roodenbeke, Nathalie Van Braekel, Eric Van De Graaf, Koen Van Muylem, Anna Van Waeg, Rik Vernack, Gerda Willems, Françoise Wolff
And all Friends who prefer to stay anonymous, and all Friends who have joined in the meantime.
Founders: Ruth Collier, Pierre Paul Fontainas
2015 Michel François, Take The Floor
2016 Philippe Quesne, Welcome to Caveland!
2017 Selma & Sofiane Ouissi, Le Moindre Geste
2018 Anna Rispoli / Lotte Lindner / Till Steinbrenner, Your Word in My Mouth - Brussels take
2019 Mette Edvardsen & Matteo Fargion, Penelope Sleeps
2020 All new works on the programme
Join our Friends
Make your donation via deposit into the account of the Fondation Roi Baudoin, and join our Friends. We'll contact you when we've received your donation.
How to donate?
King Baudouin Foundation
IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404
Structured code 015/1500/00065
Donations of € 40 or more made in Belgium are tax deductible.
Call Sophie Van Stratum on 0485 787 376, or send her an e-mail for more information.