This mansion, one of the few vestiges of the past Schaerbeek, was built in 1826 by cloth merchant Charles-Louis Eenens, at a place called « Op den Zavel ». It is situated slightly behind the number 147 of the Chaussée de Haecht, not far from the church of Saint-Mary and Les Halles. Bought by the municipality of Schaerbeek in 1950, and recently restored, it is now dedicated to the plastic arts and creation in situ.

Address

Haachtsesteenweg 147 Chaussée de Haecht
1030 Brussels

How to get there?

Public transport