Artistic creation is central to the mission of the Kunstenfestivaldesarts. Most of the works in the festival programme are now seeing the light and are being co-produced by the festival. Every year, the Friends of the Kunstenfestivaldesarts support the creation of a new production. They gather to assess the programme and are given a look at the festival’s organisation from behind the scenes.
FRIENDS: starting from € 50
- The Friends Night on 4 April: introduction to the festival programme and opening of the Box-office
- A meeting with the supported artist after one of her/his performances during the festival
- Mention of Your name in the brochure, on the website and in the festivalcentre (unless you don’t want to).
BEST FRIENDS: starting from € 250
- On 29 January: a meeting with the direction to discuss the upcoming festival
- Invitations to discover the festival behind the scenes: general rehearsals, meeting with the artists, guided tours etc.
- All the preceding items for the Friends
MAECENAS: starting from € 1000
- A meeting with the supported artist and with the direction during the year
- The possibility to participate in a prospection-journey with the artistic directors
- All the preceding items for the Friends and Best Friends
All donations of at least € 40 per year are tax deductible. The King Baudouin Foundation sends you the fiscal receipt at the beginning of the following year.
Monthly donations are also possible.
Family of Didier Annicq, Stefaan De Clerck, Claude de Selliers de Moranville, Pierre Paul Fontainas, Olivier & Véronique Gillerot – Van Lierde
Thierry & Charlotte Bouckaert, Sandrine Carneroli, Jeannine Dath, Fabrice & Manoëlle de Kerchove, Michel & Bernadette de Visscher, Charles & Fabienne Delogne – Vermeulen, Benoit Duplat, Michaël Erhart, Jean Jans, Edith Klapwijk, Vincent Knecht, Asisé Mateo Gonzalez, Stien Michiels, Dominique Mussche, Jean-Luc & Sophie Peêrs, Christophe & Anne Steyaert, Odile Van der Vaeren, Reinhilde Van Hemelrijck, Alexandra van Laethem, Anne-Sophie Van Neste, André Wielemans, Isabelle Wynen
Hughes Becquart, Fabienne Bessonne, Alain Camu, Dominique Carlier, Frédérique Chabaud, Nadia Cornelis, Bruno de Halleux, Katrien Delcourt, Myriam Delmotte, Gaia Devaux, Lydia Deveen-De Pauw, Christel Dusoleil, Catherine Fache, Chiara Funari, Fernando Galer & Annick Bouioukliev, Régine Geûens, Olivier Gevart, André Goldwasser, Charlotte Gugenheim, Jean-Pierre Hoa, Ayse Nur Karamanoglu, Pascal Kienlen-Campard, Victoria Koukouma, Guido & Celesta Lamote-Sarens, Georges Legrain, Damien Levie, Renée Lodewijckx, Béatrice Minet, Gianluca Monte, Laure Nyssen, Antonis & Eleni Papacostas – Tzetza, Stéphanie Pécourt, Iwein Scheer, Olivier t'Kint de Roodenbeke, Nick Van Uffelen, Anna Van Waeg, Rik Vernack, André Viollier, Gerda Willems
And all Friends who prefer to stay anonymous, and all Friends who have joined in the meantime.
Founders: Ruth Collier, Pierre Paul Fontainas
You can make your donation via deposit into the account of the Fondation Roi Baudoin.
How to donate?
King Baudouin Foundation
IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404
Structured code 015/1500/00065
Donations of € 40 or more made in Belgium are tax deductible.
Call Sophie Van Stratum on 0485 787 376, or send her an e-mail for more information.