This neogothic church was designed by the architect Louis Pavot and constructed for the Order of Jesuits in 1860. Today the church is deprived of its sacred character and offers space for exhibitions and concerts. Awaiting a permanent allocation, the church is occupied by a collective expressing the right to housing.

Address

Koningsstraat 165 rue Royale
1210 Brussels

How to get there?

Public transport